The Sweet Life…
…the mysterious canals of Venice, the exotic minarets of Istanbul, the birthplace of the Olympics, the glorious grandeur of Rome...
The Sweet Life…found in Greece, Turkey, and Italy... lands whose allure has held for over four millennia. A region long renowned as a center of culture, history, religion and romance. Countries that are at the top of every traveler’s wish list. Whether you cruise the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean, along the coves and harbors of the Tyrrhenian, or down the Adriatic and Ionian, heaven awaits you here on earth... and at sea
With just one phone call, Hellenic Adventures can plan your moment of paradise in the Mediterranean. As experts in Greece, Turkey, and Italy, we can suggest the perfect cruise to make all your dreams come true. With unique extensions you are unlikely to find anywhere else, your trip to the Mediterranean can include lovely locations on land as well as at sea. Explore Rome and Florence before departing from Venice. Bask in the golden wonderland of the Bay of Naples before embarking on your clipper ship near Rome. Caper on Mt Pelion with the Centaurs or witness the serenity of the Oracle at Delphi before departing from Athens. The possibilities are endless.
With intimate hotels and knowledgeable local guides, we’ll take you to the known and unknown places of these enchanted countries, with visits to magnificent out-of-the-way monasteries, classical ruins, and medieval streets, spectacular trips to awe-inspiring islands, and unforgettable journeys along spectacular backroads.
Some features of our premier service:
• With our personal knowledge of these destinations, we have designed itineraries that highlight the best each country has to offer at a pace that lets you truly enjoy the Sweet Life around you. We have selected cruise companies that offer a quality experience laced with local flavor so that while cruising, you still immerse yourself in the rich cultures of these lands. As well, on each ship, we have personally selected rooms that offer maximum quality for the best value.
• Your sightseeing tours are private, not with an enormous tour bus of camera clickers, so you can have a conversation with the knowledgeable local guides. After an afternoon with your guide, you are sure to have made a new friend in a new land.
• In many locations, you will enjoy fabulous multi-course à la carte feasts and the best local wines at the same lovely small restaurants and tavernas that the locals frequent with our exclusive special dinners. As well, we include lists of recommended local restaurants and wines, allowing you to benefit from our intimate knowledge of each of the locations you will visit.
• We also provide unique touches that will make your trip so special, you’ll remember it forever. Your final itinerary includes a map with your route highlighted and driving times listed for the land portion of your trip, so that you need not feel lost or unsure of how long a drive will take in a foreign land. Welcome and Farewell gifts let you know, from start to finish, that we want this trip to be perfection itself.
• Each itinerary uses a variety of charming, small hotels, so that whether you stay in a five-star deluxe hotel or a three-star tourist-class pension, you know you have the best value in the area: high quality of service, central location, and special local touches. While other choices are available if you wish to upgrade or downgrade services, we feel sure you’ll find your stay was “worth every penny,” as our clients are known to say.
• Travel with peace of mind. Our custom Preferred Benefits travel insurance includes trip cancellation and interruption coverage up to your full trip cost along with a full range of medical and baggage insurance. With coverage for terrorism, protection against third-party default, and waiver of pre-existing conditions, the only worry is how best to enjoy your freedom of travel.
All trips reflect the deep knowledge of Hellenic Adventures owner Leftheris Papageorgiou, who has log